January 27, 2017

20 Days of Chill Finished

{ More about the 20 Days of Chill over here }
This writing challenge did keep me writing but I guess I'm just too unmotivated to write fiction which was my goal. But I got to write a few stories that I would never have written if not for this challenge so that's good. I'm not sure I'll do this again next year but we'll see.

Read all the 20 Days of Chill posts:
January 2: Explain your blog
January 3: Little red wagon
January 4: Photograph
January 5: I found a ball…
January 9: Nicknames
January 10: Dream winter vacation
January 11: Blue
January 12: Booze and bongos
January 16: Selfie nation
January 17: Stress
January 18: Fears
January 19: The next 10 years …
January 23: Cheese
January 24: Dreams
January 25: White
January 26: Popularity

Connected story:
January 6: STORY 1: Philadelphia
January 13: STORY 2: San Francisco
January 20: STORY 3: Zurich, Switzerland
January 27: STORY 4: Sydney, Australia

1 comment:

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut