April 4, 2017

April A-Z : Curating Beauty

Curate : to gather and present to the public
― The Free Dictionary

Curating beauty is what I think of photography blogs so here some of my favorite bloggers curating beauty in no particular order and I'm only listing 7 because listing more means it would be a rather long list. Click on the name of the blog or the image to go to that blog.

01/ Curating Cuteness - wonderfully, nostalgic photography that uses films
Curating Cuteness

02/ Knowing where to stand - beautiful every day kind of photo
Knowing where to stand

03/ Elephantine - gorgeous, bright photography
Elephantine

04/ Lady Fi - beautiful photos that reminds me of days past and sometimes surreal worlds
Lady Fi
05/ Reflections and Nature - beautiful photography that reminds me to appreciate the beauty in nature and our surroundings
Reflections and Nature

06/ Out & About in New York - wonderful New York scenes
Out & About in New York

07/ Spirithelpers - beautiful photography of a far off, beautiful place and nature in their natural state
Spirithelpers

Do know anyone curating beauty on their blogs? Leave their link in the comments.

To visit other participants in the April A-Z Challenge, go here

10 comments:

  1. These all look beautiful! I especially like the look of Spirithelpers! ^_^

    Believe In Fairy Stories: Theme - Folklore & Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your list, I follow Ladyfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of you to present other people's blogs! 💖
    Love the NYC one.

    I heard a joke the other day:
    What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that is one of the nyc blogs that I really like, there was another, she stopped update, sad...

      I didn't hear that joke before - makes me laugh. thank you!


      have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. Lars Leber is one of my favorite Colorado photographers. I don't think he has a blog, but you can see his work at larsleber.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just visited Leber's website - such vivid photos, so lovely to look at. thanks for letting me know.

      have a lovely day.

      Delete
  5. I have opened up each of these in another window to peruse after going through your blog posts as of late (Always working backwards, it seems). Looks good. Thank you. One thing I notice from your screen captures is that some of the sites don;t seem to have the best design but that does not mean the photos aren't great. :)

    One photography site you might also enjoy is: http://meandorla.co.uk/blog/ She is based out of Yorkshire and we love her work.

    Another great photographer that Alex is part of her FB group is Emily Quinton who often gives free classes on photography: https://makelight.com/ You might also enjoy this: https://makelight.com/essentials/

    Finally, one I really love is yours ...in all it's incarnations. I loved when you had soe partners, each of you showing a NY photo a day or so. :)




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to add both blogs to my reading/bookmark list.

      I seemed to have lost interest in photography. I haven't use my camera in months except to shoot some blog post images. I guess I'll just appreciate other people's photography for now.

      have a lovely day.

      Delete
    2. I love your photography adn hope you get back into it at some point. The question is these days, while i see people lug around big expensive cameras, I'm relaly not sure they are necessary unless planing to print something out large. I find phones do wonders if one has an eye for composition. Even the best camera can;t make up for not having a good eye.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut