April 26, 2017

April A-Z : The Artist Versus The Blogger

Versus : in contrast with; as compared to
—  Dictionary.com

The Artist Versus The Blogger 
This comparison is based on myself so maybe other bloggers and artists don't think this way. I think sometimes I'm more of a blogger than an artist and sometimes it's the other away around. Which side are you on or are you both? And who did you think created this chart? The artist or the blogger? (Click on the image for a larger view.)

The Artist Versus The Blogger chart
To visit other participants in the April A-Z Challenge, go here

5 comments:

  1. These are so similar to each other than it's hard to say but if I had to choose, definitely the artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I think they are too similar and think that's why most artist, writers or any creative people can be a blogger.

      have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I’m definitely the blogger. I’m terrible at art.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3, 5, 7, & 8 on the blogger side are so me - it's like you have a connection to my brain with those things on the list. I love being creative but mine is more in writing poetry so at least they're sort of connected. Three more letters to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more blogger than artist. Even if I "create" let's say a craft I don't consider it to ben an artistic process or act.
    #7: if I can't sleep anyway I actually get up and start writing!!

    Regarding your question on who made the graphic: Illustrations by the artist, list by the blogger?!

    ReplyDelete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut