"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time." ― Steven Wright

hello  |  bookmarks  |  bloglovin  |   art  |  fiction  |  books  |  home

May 16, 2017

Honest Taglines For My Blog

Every April I celebrate the month that I started blogging by making one or two lists. This year I made two list. The first one is here. Below is the other one.

Here are some honest taglines for my blog:

01/
newly redesigned to be 87% less productive than ever before

02/
blogging for chocolate
03/
talking to myself since 2006
04/
honestly talking about nothing and being honest about it
05/
 have blog, will only semi-work
06/
procrastinating silently & sometimes with bits of noise
07/
blogging without coffee since 2006
08/
daily somethings + other tiny joys
09/
posting things that I am not ashamed to share, at least not right away
10/
blogging ridiculously slow since 2006

What's your honest tagline for your blog?

Note: 2006 is the year I started blogging.

4 comments:

  1. I like number three and number eight the best. I started blogging in 2005. We should be expert by now. My tagline is: "Real life. Real stories. Real Blog." I put that one up a while back when I realized all around me blogs were going to all posts about writing, reviewing books or doing some craft. I like a blog about life, about ideas and perspectives. I don't do crafts, don't want to know how to write and rather read a book or watch a movie than to read a review about it. Now if you are particularly proud of a craft you did and you want to show me, that's fine. If you want to write a poem or an essay or a short story I will read it. And if a movie or book just super excites you in some way or you find it very meaningful you can tell me about it and why. 😉 Oh, how does one blog without coffee??!!?
    Barbara from Caneyhead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can survived without coffee because I've never liked coffee and haven't been drinking it. I guess it's different if you have been drinking it all your life.

      life, ideas and perspectives - those definitely worth reading, honestly, my blog isn't exactly much of those things but I guess posting about what matters to me is, in a way, is about life in general.

      thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I really love all your taglines, and think it's super cool that you've been doing this since 2006! Wow! Clearly I need to work on my own taglines. (lol) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like writing taglines, it's certainly easier than writing a post.

      thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut